Our lives are more plugged in and hectic than ever before in history. But human nature is resilient, so we have introduced yoga and spiritual practices into our daily lives to help calm, balance, and redirect us to our true and centered selves. Our line, Balanced, focuses on the seven chakras and their rainbow of healing colors. Ancient wisdom says that when the energy centers of our bodies are aligned, we will remain in peak physical and emotional health. Body aches, anxieties, and fear are signs that the energy flow in one or more of our chakras has been disrupted. Each piece in the Balanced collection is a talisman to keep chakras clear and aligned for optimal health and meditative peacefulness.
SHOP our Collection of Chakra crystal gemstone Jewelry
A short 101 on Chakras:
1. The root or first chakra is represented by the color red and is located at the base of the spine, having to do with stability.
2. The sacral chakra (second) is orange and located just below the navel, representing creativity and intimacy.
3. The solar plexus (third) chakra is yellow and located below the chest, concerning confidence and responsibility.
4. The heart (fourth) chakra is green and is located at the center of the chest, representing self-love and relationships.
5. The throat (fifth) chakra is blue and is located at the throat, representing self-expression.
6. The third eye (sixth) chakra is indigo and is located between the eyebrows, concerning wisdom and intuition.
7. The crown (seventh) chakra is violet and is located at the top of the head, having to do with higher consciousness and divine connection.